Еgg donor database
Our donors are healthy alluring women from 20 to 30 years, without bad habits (drug addiction, alcoholism, substance abuse) and without genetic disorders.All women are citizens of Ukraine. Each of them has at least one child.
from 20 to 30 years
Our team selects the donor according to clear requirements. The Act (Section ІІ) requires candidates to pass 11 mandatory and, if necessary, 16 additional examinations. All women that you’ll see in a database of egg donors, were medically and genetically examined, successfully passed the tests for syphilis, HIV, and hepatitis B and C. If there is the slightest doubt about the results of the examination, our doctors carry out the necessary additional examination (eg, endometrial biopsy, laparoscopy, colposcopy, and others). It is necessary to make sure there are no contraindications.
- the donor herself (photo, ID donor, her characteristics, age, weight, height, body type, etc.);
- appearance (color, size and eye shape; hair color and its type; the shape and size of the nose; body type);
- race, nationality or religion of the donor, education, marital status;
- bad habits;
- skin color, tendency to corpulence, twins available in the family;
- children (sex, method of birth, state of health);
- the donor’s parents (color of eye and hair, body type, blood group);
- health status.
In order to choose the most suitable donor, we carry out a detailed questionnaire survey. As a result, we can offer you only those candidates who have the maximum similarity with you. For example, we take into account height, weight, hair and eye color, blood type and Rh factor, education, character, interests, and other type of appearance. We recommend choosing a donor as similar to a potential mother as possible.
What are the indications for oocyte donation?
Parents can use donor eggs if a potential mother has:
- no oocytes (from birth or because of menopause);
- a risk of transmitting a hereditary disease;
- had repeated failed IVF attempts.
Egg donation in Ukraine is absolutely legal. According to the Ukrainian legislation, the donor has no parental rights to the child and can not challenge this fact in court.